Tickets are now on sale for Houghton 2024. You can purchase general release ticket, instalment tickets and group tickets for the festival on this page.
Please note that instalment tickets are non-refundable and not eligible for resale. These tickets now has 3 instalment parts. Please note the below deadlines for each instalment.
Instalment 2 (£100+BF) is due on 30th April at 23:59pm, instalment 3 (£100+BF) is due on June 30th at 23:59pm.
To complete your instalment tickets via desktop/browser, please head to the RA Houghton 2024 page, making sure you’re logged in to the RA user account you used to make your 1st Instalment deposit ticket purchase (if you aren’t logged in, head to ‘My Account’ in the top right corner of the RA homepage and log in from there). Scroll down and you will see the 2nd/3rd Instalment Deposit Ticket available for purchase below the other ticket types.
You can now buy group tickets for Houghton 2024. Purchase 5 tickets for the price of 4.
You can only resell your ticket through the RA resale platform, you can put your ticket up for resale anytime but it won’t be possible for anyone to buy the ticket until the festival has sold out. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
What Is Included
– Access to the festival from 8th – 11th August 2024
– Camping in the general campsite
– Access to showering facilities
– A guided art tour (bookable at no cost on a first come first served basis at the festival)
– Wellbeing classes and workshops at The Orchard (bookable at no cost on a first come first served basis at the festival)
What Is Not Included
– Coach transfers to and from Kings Lynn or Ely station
– Boutique camping or any camping upgrades
– Massages and saunas within The Orchard area
– Car parking (car parking passes are mandatory and are chargeable at £15 per car, passes are available to purchase in advance via Resident Advisor)
– Access for live-in vehicles (live-in vehicle passes are available to purchase in advance via Resident Advisor, passes are only valid when presented with a festival ticket per person travelling the vehicle, passes do not include access to waste, water or power hook ups)
All ticket queries are handled by Resident Advisor – please get in touch with Resident Advisor here.
Houghton is a strictly aged 18+ event. There will be strictly no entry to those who are under the age of 18. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer refunds to those refused entry on the day.
This is an important reminder about our ticket policy.
In a stand against the secondary ticket market and ticket touting, as well as major entry issues due to the risk of duplicate or unofficial tickets, Houghton Festival does not support tickets from 3rd party reseller platforms including ViaGoGo, SeatWave and Ticket Swap.
All ticket holders will require the original buyer or the original buyer’s ID (a photocopy of a driving licence or passport) to be present at the gate at the time of entry. The validity of tickets purchased from unapproved 3rd party sites cannot be guaranteed, and the purchase is entirely at your own risk.
We use the activated tickets function which means tickets are not issued until 24 hours prior to the event. If you have been sold a ticket from a seller or secondary resale site for Houghton 2023 then it is most likely fake.
We work exclusively with our official ticket partner Resident Advisor to provide a fair and authorised method of reselling tickets. This system allows a ticket purchase for the face value of the original sale. Should you wish to re-sell your tickets please get in touch with Resident Advisor here.
Please join our mailing list to receive the latest Houghton updates: