Festival tickets as well as live-in vehicle and car parking passes.
Tickets for Twenty twenty-one are now sold out. Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket. We look forward to seeing you in August. More details around the festival, including the lineup, will be announced shortly.
For those without a ticket please keep checking the ticketing page on our website or on Resident Advisor for people reselling their ticket – when tickets are entered into the resale queue, they become available for purchase in exactly the same way as normal.
What Is Included
All tickets are of equal price. We are not supporting preferential tiers. All tickets include:
– Access to the festival from 12th-15th August 2021
– Camping in the general campsite
– Access to showering facilities
– A guided art tour (bookable at no cost on a first come first served basis at the festival)
– Wellbeing classes and workshops at The Orchard (bookable at no cost on a first come first served basis at the festival)
What Is Not Included
– Coach transfers to and from Kings Lynn or Ely station
– Boutique camping or any camping upgrades
– Massages and saunas within The Orchard area
– Car parking (car parking passes are mandatory and are chargeable at £15 per car, passes are available to purchase in advance via Resident Advisor)
– Access for live-in vehicles (live-in vehicle passes are available to purchase in advance via Resident Advisor, passes are only valid when presented with a festival ticket per person travelling the vehicle, passes do not include access to waste, water or power hook ups)
All ticket queries are handled by Resident Advisor – please get in touch with Resident Advisor here.
Houghton is a strictly aged 18+ event. There will be strictly no entry to those who are under the age of 18. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer refunds to those refused entry on the day.
All ticket holders will require the original buyer or the original buyer’s ID (a photocopy of a driving licence or passport) to be present at the gate at the time of entry. The validity of tickets purchased from unapproved 3rd party sites cannot be guaranteed, and the purchase is entirely at your own risk.
We use the activated tickets function which means tickets are not issued until 48 hours prior to the event. If you have been sold a ticket from a seller or secondary resale site for Houghton 2021 then it is most likely fake.
We work exclusively with our official ticket partner Resident Advisor to provide a fair and authorised method of reselling tickets. This system allows a ticket purchase for the face value of the original sale. Should you wish to re-sell your tickets please get in touch with Resident Advisor here.
Please join our mailing list to receive the latest Houghton updates: